Making Your Dreams A Reality!Find Out More
Cakes By Design would love to make your next cake!
No matter what the occasion, Cakes by Design has the cake for you!
Cakes By Design has been providing cakes for special celebration since 1998. As owner of the company, Sylvette Ortiz-Wittmer will personally assist you from the point of your complimentary tasting and consultation to the delivery of the master piece cake you picked for that special day. Great service for cakes that are not only awesome looking, but are deliciously tasting as well!
Upon arrival to the celebration, the design of your cake is your guest first impression and the last thing your guest will taste. Cakes By Design knows how important it is that the look and taste of your cake reflect your personality and the ambience of your wedding. Let Cakes By Design help you create a cake that is perfect for your special day.
When you choose Cakes By Design for your wedding cake the use of plateaus, stands, pillars, fountains and stairs is provided “free of charge”.
Our Design Process
Cakes by Design takes every step to ensure that your cake is special for the occasion you are celebrating. With our original designs and unique blend of art and culinary talent, we will provide you with the best cake possible!
Some of Our Flavors and Fillings
Signature Cake Flavors
- Lemon/Rapsberry Swirl - Creme cake swirled with lemon cream custard and red raspberry preserves with a sweet cream cheese filling, excellent!
- Cinnamon Apple Swirl - Creme cake swirled with sautéed cinnamon apples and filled with a sweet cream cheese or a cinnamon apple mousse, perfect for the apple pie lovers!
- Strawberry Swirl - Creme cake swirled with plump strawberry preserves followed by a sweet cream cheese filling. Gives it a New York style cheese cake taste, awesome!
- Chocolate Coconut - Chocolate creme cake with our coconut cream filling swirled to give you a taste you will never forget! Add crushed almonds if you dare!! AWESOME!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry - A flavorful combination of chocolate creme cake with our strawberry preserves, swirled in to form a rich and delightful combination! Great with a glass of Moet Chandons’ White Star.
- Do You Like Pinacolada - A tropical combination of real coconut cream and pineapples with a sweet cream cheese filling. For island lovers only!
- Casquito de Guayava y Queso - Authentic Guava preserves swirled in our creme cake with a sweet cream cheese filling... another original design & example that we don’t just bake.. we create!
- Traditional Carrot Cake - Grated carrots, spices, soaked raisins, and walnut pieces baked then filled with a delicious sweet cream cheese filling.
- Marble Cake - A decadent swirl of vanilla and chocolate creme cake baked to perfection and filled with a rich bavarian creme to give it a Boston Cream Pie taste.
- Chocolate Grand Marnier - Chocolate cream cake baked with the delicate taste of orange liqueur and mandarin bits! Mousse filling of grand marnier and mandarin oranges.
Raspberry, Strawberry, Coconut Cream, Bavarian Cream, Chocolate Bavarian Cream, Cinnamon Apple, Pineapple, Sweet Cream Cheese, Mousse, Guava, or any combination you dare to try.
Wonderful Cakes For Every Occassion
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon do I order my cake?
It depends on your preference and the type of event you are hosting. For weddings, a year to six months prior to the event is recommended. 1-3 months are recommended for smaller specialty cakes. Shorter notice bookings have been made possible depending on the time of year. Please contact Cakes By Design for availability.
Size and number of tiers?
The size of your specialty cake is determined by the number of guests, the structure you have chosen and the shape of the cake.
What shape cake would I like?
Specialty cakes shapes available at Cakes by Design included: rounds, oval, hearts, hexagons, squares and rectangles.
Can I get a combination of flavors?
Each cake layer can be a different flavor and filling.
Is there a fee for delivering the cake?
The fee is determined by the location of the event being delivered.